· Join us for a glamorous take on a traditional pairings evening at Cooking & Cocktails as Chef Sean Brasel, Executive Chef of Meat Market, and Celebrity Chef, Chef Fernando Desa, Executive Chef of GOYA, create a one of a kind 6 course tapas style dining experience at the luxurious Meat Market on Lincoln Road. You and your friends will mix, mingle, and enjoy as you dive in to the twists and turns of classic seafood dishes that only these top chefs can provide. Each course will be paired with a unique cocktail, brought to you by Herradura brand ambassador, who will jointly help you explore the art of the perfect garnish and adding your favorite 4th to the one with the horseshoe. Surprise your palates as you enter into an experience where our featured guests won’t let you go home empty handed.
Cooking & Cocktails MENU
Hosted by Chef Sean Brasel, Meat Market, and Chef Fernando Desa, GOYA
featuring GOYA & HERRADURA
Welcome Wines featuring Cambria Wines
Bite sized silver dollar sliders with prime angus, white cheddar and chimichurri aioli
Grilled shrimp ceviche spoons
Mexican corn fritters with smoked pepper dipping sauce, tart pepper sugar
Welcome Cocktail: Make Your Own Margarita and ADD YOUR 4TH!
1st Course: Pan Seared Seabass over Black Bean Mole topped with Red Pepper Escabeche Duck
- 1st Course Cocktail featuringHerradura silver / watermelon / lime / agave (goya) / cilantro / black pepper
2nd Course: Sous vide octopus with smoked pumpkin sauce, crispy pork belly and chorizo chips
- 2nd Course Cocktail featuring Herradura Reposado / Goya Tamarind / lemon / Goya coconut / Goya Ancho
3rd Course: Lobster and Crab empanadas with slow roasted Niman ranch Short rib, apricot pickled chili salad
- 3rd Course Cocktail featuring Herradura Anejo / passionfruit / lime / agave (goya) / mint / Goya Arbol Salsita or Goya Habanero Salsita
4th Course: Naan skirt steak Flatbread with Romesco sauce, roasted peppers, maitake mushrooms, rappini and Goat cheese
- 4th Course Cocktail featuring Some Like it Hot: Herradura Repo/ Raspberries/ Lime/ Habanero Agave (goya)
Dessert: Trio of Ice creams
Yogurt Tequila ice cream pop
Dark chocolate mousse pop
Sugar cookie mint ice cream sandwich
- Dessert Cocktail featuringHerradura Ultra / creme de cacao / sherry
Recipes and culinary gifts will be provided as the hosts walk you through a delicious evening under the stars on the famous Lincoln Road. South Beach Seafood Week – here we come!
Wantickets is the exclusive authorized ticket outlet for this event. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Lineup and event details subject to change. Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Event is open to all ages. Must be over the age of 21 and present a valid government ID at entrance in order to drink. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CI Management, Inc. & the South Beach Seafood Festival from any claims or injuries. Venue reserves the right to deny entry to highly intoxicated ticket holders. Event is rain or shine. Backpacks of all sizes are subject to be checked by security upon arrival.